Osmo Wood Filler
£4.87 – £6.87
Plus VAT per product
The grain of a tree is a unique fingerprint of nature: The even and beautiful surfaces of Osmo Woodfiller preserve this individual character. Osmo Woodfiller is a non-acryllic and water-based multi-purpose edge-filler, wood putty, crack filler and sanding sealer all in one. Unlike most woodfillers, it can easily be sanded at any time after drying, and it’s fast drying -within approx. 30 minutes. Non-flammable and non-toxic, heat and freeze-proof, will not crack, shrink, sink or fall out.
Available in 100ml tubes or 250g tubs.
Please note: Delivery is 5 working days subject to stock
- Quick drying, approximately 30 minutes
- Can be retreated with all Osmo wood finishes when dry
- 100ml patches small cracks, holes and joints in wood
- 250g fills small and large cracks
- Does not shrink or fall out (suitable for ceilings)
- Can easily be sanded at any time after drying
- Multi-purpose/ edgefiller, woodputty, crackfiller, sanding
sealer all in one
- Non-acrylic/ latex/ solvent
- Tools easy to clean in water
- Stainable, before or after application
- Heat proof and freeze proof
- Indefinite life storage – no waste
- Usable to last drop
- Approx. coverage: 12m²/K
- Drying time: 30 minutes
- Sizes: 100ml tubes, 250g tubs
Antique Oak, Beech, Cherry, Ebony, Grey, Jatoba, Mahogany, Maple/Birch, Mid Oak, Natural Clear, Oak, Pine, Teak, Walnut, White, White Oak
Use Natural Clear followed by a colour of your choice, preferably from the Wood Wax Finish range to ensure the colour matches wood. Otherwise, choose a woodfiller colour to match the colour of the existing wood.
Please see below for product, technical and safety information from Osmo.
Wood Filler – Product Information and Instruction
Wood Filler – Safety Information